Akmal Nazir an Urdu and English Poet

Mohammad Akmal Nazir







Name ⇒Mohammad Akmal Nazir 
Father  ⇒ Mohammad Nazir Khan
Mother  ⇒ .Shahida Begum
Date Of Birth  ⇒ 1972 
Birth place⇒ Qazipura South Bahraich
Pen name ⇒ Akmal.
Education ⇒ Post Graduate 
Occupation ⇒ Teaching.
Mohammed Akmal Nazir was born on 1972 in Mohalla Qazipura South Bahraich.He had his early education in Modern Mission School (now Mornig Star Acadmy ) Bahraich.He passed his high school and intermediate examination from Azad Inter College bahraich.He obtained his graduate and post graduate degrees from Kisan P.G CollegeBahraich,now Thakur Hukum Singh P.G.College Bahraich.
His father Late Mohammad Nazir khan was a well known literary and religious figure of Bahraich . Akmal Nazir started writing Urdu poetry at the young age of 18 years . He studied Ghalib,Maulana Altaf Husain Hali,Alalma Iqbal etc ,and in the most recent time Faiz Ahmad Faiz,influenced his poetry.Though he has no ustad (Teacher)in Urdu poetry,he excels in writing his verses.He has his own style of poetry,he writes on current affairs,he is thought provoking poet but he does not called him self a poet.
He also composed almost 200 poems on various topics in English. One of his poem's a humble complaint  is among top five hundred poems of world on PoemHunter . This poem was also selected for the daily project of Overlook Academy of United States of America. 
Juned Ahmad Noor With Akmal Nazir 

Akmal Nazir with his Sons and Juned Ahmad Noor 


*Some example of his urdu poetry*
Tum ko hai gar qubool to haazir hai naqd yeh 
Hota nahi hai jaan ka sauda udhaar me 
,
Kya jaaniye ki jaan pe dhaata hai kya sitam
Shauq e sukhan wari bhi ghame rozgaar me 
-
Rakh ke qadmo me kisi ke woh kulaah e aabru 
Gosha e dil me.n chhupaae shauq e sardaari rha .
-
Munjamid tha jinki aankho.n me.n tamannao ka khoo.n
Kis qadar dhundhla wahaa.n par khwaab e bedaari raha
-

Poochhte kya ho hamaare zarf ki 'Akmal'yahaa.n
Sohbat e aghyaar me.n bhi lahja me'yaari raha.

****A Humble Complaint****

You could have been more polite observing me, 
Your harsh words have left 
An indelible impression, 
Hatred can be won by love alone, 
As one gets relief from 
Scorching heat 
By gentle rain, 
As the sermon of a saint soothes 
The disturbed mind, 
Your words could have healed 
The wounds of my heart, 
For once you touched me, felt me, 
And covered your being with my love, 
As you said, 
You smelt my love and called it red rose, 
What's happened now? 
Thorns have grown on my lips, 
My being has become the grave of your hatred, 
Is it a diversion 
Or you're posing to be more sensible?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

حضرت سید سالار مسعود غازیؒ

حضرت سید سالار مسعود غازیؒ- جنید احمد نور

Bahraich Great Freedom Fighters (Hindi and English)